The success of Over the Top (OTT) solutions in the market has left operators looking for a way to take a stronger part of the internet revolution. Most platforms in the market today require specialized hardware for each solution and require a long time to market to launch the service. To address this situation, Movius has built the Communications Applications Framework Engine, or CAFÉ – a platform that bridges the Telecommunications world with the Social, Local and Mobile world and allows operators to offer services that rival and take advantage of the OTT revolution.
- 1Enablement – Platform that bridges telephony with the web
- 2Choice – By offering a set of pre-built applications or allowing you to build their own
- 3Flexibility – Through a broad range of deployment options and business models
- 1 Full featured Applications Development Kit (ADK)
- 2 API discovery tool allows developers to test interfaces to CAFÉ before writing any code
- 3 Controlled access to a gold mine of operator content and user data