OVERVIEW: UNIFIED CONFERENCING & COLLABORATION
Every day more and more people need to be mobile to get business done. Whether it is at the home office or the customer meeting, business communications has evolved into being mobile. The Movius Audio/Video Conferencing and Collaboration solution provides a robust solution that uses end-point CPU power to provide the highest quality regardless of the quality of the bearer network. Finally, the system can be configured to use PSTN circuits either for all conferences, feature phone users or as fallback in the case of poor voice quality.
- 1 Maximize the use and investment into FTTH and LTE deployments
- 2 Maximize the use of PSTN circuits by configuring the system to use PSTN either for all participants or for feature phone participants
- 3 Provide a sticky service that rivals OTT providers through carrier-grade quality and reliability
- 1 Full featured solution that provides audio and video conferencing along with integrated chat and data collaboration
- 2 Anyone can join a conference, whether they have a feature phone or bad data reception
- 3 Support ad-hoc conferencing as well as scheduled conferences via integration to Microsoft Outlook