Disruptive technologies like voice transcription have changed how end users consume messaging. Movius’ internal studies have shown that voice to text services greatly enhance call completion because the text versions facilitate message prioritization and improve the call completion decision making process. Frost & Sullivan states that Visual Voicemail has shown an ARPU increase ranging from $0.60 to $1.25 per user per month. Our studies have shown that adding voice to text to Movius Visual Voicemail deployments increase this ARPU by an additional 10% when compared to Movius Visual Voicemail deployments without voice to text. Voice to text also increases voicemail deposits as much as 20% due to the fact that callers are more inclined to leave a message knowing that recipients will get a transcription and the message will be read immediately. For this reason Movius developed Voice-to-Text, a service that transcribes all voice messages to text and delivers them via SMS.
- 1 Faster time to market - Hosted / Managed Service options for ease of deployment
- 2 Increases voice and data revenues due to increased responses and download of audio files
- 3 Offer a differentiated service in an otherwise commoditized voice and SMS market
- 1 Simple to use - Auto-provisioning via SMS; read and reply to messages in any order by calling or texting
- 2 Provides high automated transcription accuracy…no human intervention needed
- 3 Provides rapid transcription, call details, and the SMS messages are available to the subscriber at all times, even when there is no signal